Saturday 10 November 2012

Fast.

 This won't read,

- This place caters for all our needs...
we're the money, treat us like a worthwhile purchase,
now meet my uneven surface.
Permanence, A permanent purpose,
later to address, open back up when it's really worth it.
dig deep, bury your lousy seed, sick of being the mug always gritting teeth.
 and so this urgent urge to fuck off from own turf.
stay reserved and just generally merge,
means I'll only ever see what I deserve...
I say 'waste away just for one more measly day'
Throw self into the acre. drag bastard self back out, look now' landed miles away.
I don't see how I can resolve this, I'm coming undone, holding out on a second hand lung.
Sick of the whole fucking 'playing dumb',
Am I in 3rd or 1st, this must read 'nerves,
my lid plus area could potentially burst.



No comments:

Post a Comment